The Motorola Moto G60 falls in place as yet another mid-range smartphone from the stables of Motorola. It happens to be similar to the Moto G40 fusion in a lot of ways, with the main distinguishing feature being its more capable cameras. More on that later in the article.
Where to Buy Motorola Moto G60
Motorola Moto G60 Key Specs & Features
- 6.8-inches IPS LCD, 1080 x 2460 Pixels, ~395 PPI, 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Android 11
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Built-in Storage, With Support for SD-Card
- 108MP + 8MP + 2MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 32MP Front Cameras
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear Mounted)
- 4G Network
- Fast Charging 20W (Quick charge 4)
- Non-Removable 6000mAh Li-Po Battery
The design on the Motorola Moto G60 is really no different from the Moto G40 fusion. Both Android smartphones are basically identical.
On the rear, we have a gradient design system on which you will find a camera module bearing three cameras and an LED flash. We also have a capacitive fingerprint sensor on which the Motorola emblem rests.
Moving upfront, we have a 6.8-inch liquid crystal display with a punch-hole housing its selfie camera. The highlights of this display include a resolution of 1080 x 2460 Pixels, a density of approximately 395 PPI, and a 120Hz refresh rate.
Enthusiasts in the market to purchase the Motorola Moto G60 will have two colour options and they include Dynamic Gray and Frosted Champagne.
As mentioned in the introductory paragraph, the cameras on the Motorola Moto G60 are capable than the ones on the Moto G40 Fusion.
Onboard the rear setup, is an array of three cameras that include a 108MP primary camera with an aperture of f/1.9, as opposed to the 64MP camera on the G40 fusion. What’s more, we have a 2MP depth camera with an aperture of f/2.4 and an 8MP ultrawide camera with an aperture of f/2.2 and 118˚ field of view.
Moving up front, we have a single 32MP camera with an aperture of f/2.2 as opposed to the 16MP front camera on the G40 fusion.
Hardware and Software
The Motorola Moto G60 falls in the mid-range category, parading performance facilitators very similar to what we have on the Moto G40 fusion.
What might seem to be a differentiating factor, will be the absence of the 4GB / 64GB variant as seen on the Moto G40 fusion. What we have here are 6GB RAM and 128GB built-in storage.
The chief of the Moto G60’s performance makeup is its Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor, which the same as seen on the G40 Fusion. What’s more, we have a non-removable 6000 mAh Li-Po battery, alongside a 20W fast charge mechanism.
On the software side, we have the Android 11 operating system.
The Motorola Moto G60 features a USB Type-C port, a 3.5mm headphone jack. It also features WiFi, low energy Bluetooth 5.0, and NFC.
Internet is capped at 5G connectivity, which means enthusiasts can utilize 5G for downloads, uploads, streaming, and downloads.
Motorola Moto G60 Price and Availability
The Price of the Motorola Moto G60 is around $237, which translates to 97,170 Naira in Nigeria, 25,573 KHS in Kenya, and 1,405 GHS in Ghana.
The Motorola Moto G60 was announced on April 20th 2021, and was released for purchase on the 27th of April 2021.
Motorola Moto G60 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Motorola Moto G60:
- Platform: Android 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (8 nm) (Octa-core 2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 6GB
- Colours: Dynamic Gray, Frosted Champagne
- Dimension: 169.6 x 75.9 x 9.8 mm
- Weight: 225 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.8-inches IPS LCD, 1080 x 2460 Pixels, ~85.3% screen-to-body ratio, ~395 PPI, 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 108MP (Primary) f/1.9, PDAF + 8MP (Ultrawide) f/2.2, 118˚ + 2MP (Depth) f/2.4
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: [email protected]/120fps, [email protected]/60/240fps
- Built-in Storage: 6GB RAM
- Memory Card Support: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: NO
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: –
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: –
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: –
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-removable 6000 mAh Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 20W Fast Charging Capacity (Quick Charge 4)
NaijaTechGuide may receive financial compensation for products/services purchased through affiliate links on this site. See full Affiliate Disclosure Here
Source: Nigeria Technology GuidePost views in 5 minutes: 1 view