Institute Of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirement and how to obtain the IMT post UTME form below.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for the 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
The screening exam, which will be computer-based, takes place from the 22nd to the 26th of February, 2021.
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
How to Apply for IMT Post UTME Form
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at the top right-hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE that contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through the INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through the IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
Deadline: Not Specified.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact: 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to [email protected].
Candidates are also advised to change to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.
IMT Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME Screening Examinations for 2020/2021 Academic Session into the National Diploma of the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu and the Degree Programmes in affiliation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka will take place from 22nd – 26th of February, 2021. The Schedule for the examination is as follows:
++click on the images for better view++
- The screening exercise is a Computer Based Test.
- COME WITH YOUR APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Source:Post views in 5 minutes: 1 view