Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology, FCFMT ND part-time admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT), Lagos, various National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FCFMT ND Part-Time Courses, Duration & Admission Requirements
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Maritime Transport and Business Management (HND)||3 years (six semesters)||A National Diploma from a recognized institution (NBTE-Accredited) with at least Lower Credit in relevant courses.
Five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings in Mathematics and English plus any other three of Biology/Agricultural Science, Economics/Commerce, Geography and Physics.
Evidence of successful completion of Post National Diploma Industrial Training programme with at least one (1) year experience.
|Maritime Transport and Business Studies (ND)||3 years (six semesters)||Ordinary Level credit passes at WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB in Mathematics and English plus any other three of Biology/Agricultural Science, Economics/Commerce, Geography and Physics.|
|Marine Engineering (ND)||3 years (six semesters)||Ordinary Level credit passes at WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any one (1) from Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Biology/Agricultural Science and Geography|
How to Apply for FCFMT ND Part-Time Form
Application forms are obtainable at the college upon payment of non-refundable fees of N10,000.
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
STEP I :
- After successful payment for Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology 2020/2021 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- ND Part Time candidates should use their application number as username and surname in lowercase as password to login to the fcfmt Online application Platform at http://applications.fcfmt.edu.ng to complete your application form.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Fill in your O’Level details
- Scan and Upload your passport photograph, NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Source:Post views in 5 minutes: 1 view