Federal College of Education Pankshin (FCEP) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its NCE and Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check FCE Pankshin Admission List
Currently, the Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) prospective candidates can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Pankshin admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the college website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the college website.
- Visit https://admission.fcepankshin.ng/?page=NjE2MjMxLzc4NDI5NC8zMzYxMjYvNDQ4MTY4LzcyODI3My8=.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Sign In’ button to access your FCE Pankshin admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) 2020/2021 admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Source:Post views in 5 minutes: 1 view